Sunday, December 4, 2022

Mo's West Park Diner Closed and Good Riddance

 Mo's West Park Diner, 719 Broadway, has reportedly closed for good. Couldn't happen to a nicer establishment.

In 2021, during the brief interregnum between pandemic lockdowns, I happened by the storefront and noticed it was open. Mask on, I walked in. The cook behind the counter asked if I had phoned in an order. No, I wanted to place an order. He told me I had to phone in the order. I started to do so on my phone, but he proceeded to start screaming at me that there was no indoor dining and I had to order outside the establishment. This quickly elevated into shouting; her practically chased me out of the restaurant.

Of course, I never phoned in the order. I would never have such as asshole prepare my food.

What a crying shame; not surprised at all. Karmic justice!



No comments:

Post a Comment